|Description||CISSP Certification or Certified Human resources Security Professional credential is an advanced and grueling exam that tests the talents of knowledge security professionals and validates their skills to secure an organization environment. Becoming a CISSP certified professional is not any cakewalk. It requires numerous years of relevant expertise together with an endorsement from a preexisting CISSP professional to accept 6-hour long grueling exam. The exam is carried out by (ISC)2 while offering vendor neutral capabilities applicable worldwide and industry-wide.|
Pre-Requisites or Eligibility Criteria for CISSP Certification
Minimum 5 years of full-time expertise in at the very least 2 with the 8 domains enlisted by (ISC)2
Four years of full-time experience with no less than 2 from the 8 (ISC)2 domains as well as a 4-year college degree.
8 Domains of CISSP from CBK (Common Book of Knowledge)
1. Asset Security
2. Communications and Network Security
3. Security Engineering
4. Identity and Access Management
5. Security Assessment
6. Security Operations
8. Software Development Security
Specializations in CISSP Certification
• Management (CISSP-ISSMP)
• Architecture (CISSP-ISSAP)
• Engineering (CISSP-ISSEP)
Why Go for CISSP Training
• Gain abilities to create the architecture, and manage the protection of enterprise environments.
• Validate proven skills and expertise gained through IT security experience
• Demonstrate your technical proficiency, and capabilities to produce an efficient IT security program for a business relative to globally accepted standards
• Fill the skill gap which is leaving many security positions empty in several organizations, despite huge demand.
• Differentiate your expertise from peers to accumulate desirable job positions within a fast-growing environment for information security
• Establish your commitment towards information security guidelines by gaining relevant skills continually to earn CPEs and
• Access valuable resources associated with study and career.
Job openings for IT security positions often list CISSP certification as the pre-requisites. Other cyber security certifications popular include CEH, CHFI and Cisco Security credentials. This is a mandatory requirement specifically in case of banks, insurance agencies and also other finance institutions where tariff of a data breach is fairly high. The demand for good and knowledgeable security experts is at an all-time high as well as studies are pointing at the lack of cyber security skills. At this time, it becomes increasingly imperative to acquire certification and strengthen your position within the information security industry.
CISSP Training from an authorized training center gives you an opportunity for accelerated learning and development, while boosting the prospect of clearing CISSP exam within the first attempt. In case you are devoting a lot time, effort and your money regarding how to get CISSP certification, it would be a smart step to first get prepared through CISSP Training from your good institute.
To get more information about cissp certification go our new web portal.
|Created||2 Sep 2019|
|Recent average credit||0|
|DNA@Home credit||0 total, 0.00 average (0 tasks)|
|SubsetSum@Home credit||0 total, 0.00 average (0 tasks)|
|Wildlife@Home credit||0 total, 0.00 average (0 tasks)|
|New members in last day||0|
|Total members||1 (view)|
|Active members||0 (view)|
|Members with credit||0 (view)|