|Description||Candidates must have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications while using the declarative customization capabilities from the Salesforce Platform.|
Continue reading for specifics of the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time utilized complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at the testing center or perhaps in an internet proctored environment. Check out info on scheduling a test.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced through the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance highly recommended
In regards to the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is ideal for folks who want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and deploying custom applications with all the declarative customization capabilities in the Lightning Platform. The candidate can cause, manage, and update data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
For example with the concepts you'll know to pass the test:
* How to style the info model, user interface, business logic, and to safeguard custom applications
* How to modify applications for mobile use
* How to design reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is meant for an individual who has experience developing custom applications for the Lightning Platform, including practical application from the skills and ideas noted from the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Half a year to a single year of expertise building applications around the Lightning Platform and/or over a similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate has got the experience, skills, and data outlined below:
* Familiarity together with the capabilities of the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to development applications to compliment business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity together with the social and mobile capabilities with the platform; familiar with using and optimizing business applications on a mobile phone
* Familiarity with all the Salesforce development environments along with the solutions to deploy applications and manage changes for the Lightning Platform
* Study of the resources placed in this DEV-402 exam guide along with the additional required study materials supplied by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to these objectives. A candidate needs to have hands-on experience developing custom applications around the Lightning Platform and have demonstrated the application of every one of the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Keeping your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
Just one benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is always being up-to-date on new service releases (updates). As a result, you'll be required to complete the woking platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 times per year.
Don’t let your hard-earned credential expire! If you don't complete all maintenance requirements promptly, your credential will expire.
Get ready for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
More information about Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification please visit web page: learn here.
|Created||4 Jul 2019|
|Recent average credit||0|
|DNA@Home credit||0 total, 0.00 average (0 tasks)|
|SubsetSum@Home credit||0 total, 0.00 average (0 tasks)|
|Wildlife@Home credit||0 total, 0.00 average (0 tasks)|
|Type||University or department|
|New members in last day||0|
|Total members||1 (view)|
|Active members||0 (view)|
|Members with credit||0 (view)|