|Description||The work Management Professional (PMP) is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.|
You will find PMPs leading projects in virtually every country and, unlike other PMI certifications that concentrate on a specific geography or domain, the PMP is really global. As being a PMP, you are able to be employed in every industry, with any methodology as well as in any location.
The PMP can also guarantee a significant advantage with regards to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, individuals with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than others without a PMP certification.
Employers benefit at the same time. When more than one-third of the project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete really their projects promptly, on budget and meeting original goals. (Pulse of this marketplace study, PMI, 2015.)
The PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to definitely a residential district of execs, organizations and experts worldwide. Become a PMP and turn into a job hero.
Who Should apply to first PMP Exam?
A seasoned project manager who meets the following requirements:
* Perform their duties under general supervision and therefore are accountable for all aspects of the work to the duration of the work.
* Lead and direct cross-functional teams to offer projects inside the constraints of schedule, budget and resources.
* Demonstrate sufficient experience to appropriately employ a methodology to projects which may have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables.
* For more information, see Application Tips. Complete application requirements and role definition come in the PMP Handbook.
Gain and look after Your PMP Exam
The PMP application will demand one to organize work experience. See what you need to apply.
The PMP certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions, along with four hours to complete it.
To maintain your PMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every several years.
PMP Exam Price
* Member: US$405.00
* Non-member: US$555.00
Prerequisites for PMP Certification
* Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
* 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
* 35 hours of project management education
* Four-year degree
* 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
* 35 hours of project management education
This data is just an overview of the eligibility requirements. For complete details, start to see the PMP Handbook. Should you don’t meet the requirements for the PMP, take into account the Certified Associate in Project management software (CAPM).
PMP Exam Guidance
To earn any project Management Professional (PMP) credential, you should meet the experience and education requirements, and pass the PMP examination, a 200-question, multiple-choice test.
However advanced assembling your shed management experience or education may be, you ought to still prepare vigorously for the exam.
Successful PMP candidates typically use multiple study aids, including courses, self-study and look groups.
Get Success in PMP Certification:
An average of, successful PMP candidates will pay out 35 hours or higher to prepare, so be sure you leave yourself plenty of preparation time before you take the exam.
Get Summary of PMP Exam:
Tips to Plan for the PMP Exam
* Review the PMP handbook.
* Review the actual PMP Exam Content Outline.
* Familiarize yourself with PMP Sample Questions.
* Enroll in the formal training available from PMI chapters or accredited Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s).
* You may also review self-study books provided by R.E.P.s along with other reputable training organizations.
* Review the most up-to-date edition of your Guide to the work Management Body of data (PMBOK Guide).
More information about PMP Sample Questions just go to the best resource.
|Created||3 Jul 2019|
|Recent average credit||0|
|DNA@Home credit||0 total, 0.00 average (0 tasks)|
|SubsetSum@Home credit||0 total, 0.00 average (0 tasks)|
|Wildlife@Home credit||0 total, 0.00 average (0 tasks)|
|Type||University or department|
|New members in last day||0|
|Total members||1 (view)|
|Active members||0 (view)|
|Members with credit||0 (view)|